Project one on our list for the summer is finally done! We had hoped to finish this project earlier in the season but the weather and a busy ball schedule put us a little behind. It was a lot of work mostly on my husbands part. I helped when I could. He ripped out the old fence first. Then he had to dig holes for all the new posts by hand because we did not know where the power for our well and the water line coming from the well to the house was buried. JULIE does not mark those type of things. That was the hardest part. It seemed like everything after that went pretty fast. We were on a mission this weekend to get it done and we did it! It was wonderful to just sit and look at it last night. We went in the house and Matt would say "I am going to go out and look at the fence one more time". When we looked at pictures we could not believe what a difference the new fence made.