"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Whose that sleeping in my bed?



Just thought I would share a funny story with you.

Sunday night we were getting ready to go to bed. I was the last one because I was doing some last minute laundry. When I finally arrived in my bedroom ready to hit the sack I found that my spot was taken by something very furry. Of course my husband being the way he is plays this up by putting his arm around Dakota and saying "Honey, I think you forgot to shave your legs". Very funny. Dakota is eating this up. At one point even looks back at Matt to give him a kiss. I even tried laying in Dakota's bed at the foot of our bed thinking he would not like that and jump down. No, he could have cared less. He was perfectly cozy with his buddy. I had to get a few pictures before I evicted the unwelcome fur ball to his own bed.

No comments: