"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Winter Wonderland


It snowed! What a wintry day it is going to be today. I wish it were a little warmer so the kids could go outside and play. They love to play in the snow. I know that most people wake up and groan when they see what the snow had done overnight but I love it! I think the snow is so pretty. I also don't have to go anywhere to go to work. I suppose if I had to drive in it I might feel a little different. It also might pose a small problem for me if Jadon were to decide to make his appearance in weather like this. For today though, I am just going to enjoy the view and maybe a cup of hot chocolate. The picture is the view from my front door this morning. Who could complain about that? It relaxes me. You won't here the kids complaining either. Snow day today. They get to sleep in and be lazy all day. Have safe travels!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hmmm, is Jadon who I think he might be?

I just can't wait to hold the little guy!

Didn't see your poll in time to vote, but I do like the name Tucker. Just not sure about how it sounds with the last name. . .maybe it's the ER ending? Brayden and Jadon are good, though. ;op