"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Turn Back the Clock

I found a picture we had scanned of Jacob at 3 months wearing his Cubbie outfit. I definitely think they look alike. I also noticed one other thing. Jacob had blue eye at 3 months too! I think his might have even been bluer than Jadon's are now. Jadon's are more of a grey right now. I did not remember that until I got Jacob's pictures out. We had been commenting on Jadon's blue eyes and wondering if they would change. The only one of our parents who has blue eyes is my Dad so Jadon's eyes had us baffled, but apparently this is not the first child of ours who started out blue and kept them for awhile.

Jake at 3 months old.


Jadon at 3 months old.

No comments: