"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Friday, November 13, 2009

Another first!!



This morning I watched Jadon pull himself up to stand on his feet. He has been pulling up to things for a couple weeks now but prior to this morning had not made it any farther than his knees. This morning when he did it he looked at me with a huge grin. I started cheering and clapping. He got excited, did a little happy dance, then fell. I could not believe it when this afternoon I caught him on his feet again. This time he was a little more stable. I had time to grab the camera, snap a few pictures. I was thrilled when he was still standing and I was able to get some video. I even captured him falling and pulling up to stand again!!

I am just amazed at how determined he is. It is not easy to pull yourself up with one arm and balance!! Such a big boy!!

No comments: