"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Still Waiting....

Hello! I know some of you may be wondering what is going on at our house right about now. Well, the truth is not a whole lot. We seem to be in a holding pattern. It is hard to make plans to do anything when you are hoping and expecting to have a baby at any moment now. Today is day 5 past my due date and as many of you know I was ready for Jadon to arrive two weeks ago or more! The funny thing is that I seem to be the most patient one in our house at this point. Shelby and Jake are bursting with excitement to see their new brother at this point. They are acting like kids act right before Christmas comes. Jake can hardly stand the suspense and Shelby tells my stomach several times a day that this is not funny anymore and to come out already!

At my doctor's appointment on Friday I had made progress. I was dilated to 2 1/2 almost three centimeters and 50% efface. My doctor said I can go at anytime. She was even hoping I went into labor over the weekend but that did not happen. So there is a light at the end of the tunnel I am scheduled to be induced on Friday morning at 5:00 a.m.. I am hoping he decides to come on his own by then though! If not Friday is the day! Continue to keep us in your prayers and thoughts. Thanks to all of you who have been calling to check in with us over the last week. We really appreciate everyone thinking of us. We hope to be able to give everyone the good news soon!

No comments: