"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jadon's New Trick

Jadon made a new discovery this morning. As you may or may not know he is finally sleeping in his crib for night and naps except when the daycare kids are napping. We have a music player in there that is jungle theme. I think there is a monkey and a frog that swing from the trees and then in the water part there is a fish that moves around. It lights up really pretty in the dark and he loves it. We love it too. We can now put him down awake and he will happily watch that thing until he falls asleep. Of course his lovey and his bink that we finally gave in to help also. :) Anyway....this morning about nine I heard him squawk to let me know he was awake. I was in the middle of something so I was going to get him in a moment. Then I realized that a moment had turned into 15 minutes and I had not heard from him again. I crept in the room quietly to see what he was up to and as I entered the room I realized his crib toy was on and playing music. It has a button on the front of it that you hit to get it going. Jadon had turning himself completely around in the crib and was using his feet to turn it off and on. I watched him to it several times and of course ran to get the camera but only got him trying to do it. No success. He is so smart though!

No comments: