"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Fun!

Today the snow was calling our name.  The temperature was perfect, the snow was still falling so softly, and what was already on the ground was just begging us to come out and play.  I found some 2T snowpants in the snow gear box.  I was very excited about this.  I did not remember even having any snowpants that small!  I dressed Jadon all up in his snow gear.  He had three pairs of socks on under his mocks so his tiny toes stayed toasty.  I was hoping Jadon would have more fun this time than the last time we took him out to play.  I think it was too windy and cold the last time we tried because this time he loved it!!!

He smiled as soon as we took off on the sled.  You could just see the joy on his face!!  I tried to take as many pictures as I could!!  When I knew we were probably getting close to going inside I even let him get out of the sled and sit in the snow.  He even tried to walk in it but it was too deep. Once the mittens starting coming off I knew it was time to head in.  What a great morning though. 

No comments: