"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

In Living Color

One of the items to explore during our table time this week is a set of color paddles. Everyone thinks it is really fun to look through them and see everything (mostly me) in a different color.

Mason and Owen were here today.  Here is Mason chillin' in the Bumbo seat.
Owen really enjoyed the Toy Story book for our Leapfrog Tag Reader Jr..  We love this "toy".  If you put the little guy to the words it reads the story. You can also touch it to different places on each page and it will names things or say funny things. This is another of my finds on the Farm and Fleet after Christmas toy clearance.  I am so glad I grabbed it!  We have several books for it now because all the boys love it so much. 

Excuse the horrible picture....this is my new web cam! I am all ready for Matt to go to Brazil again! This time I will be able to hear and SEE him!  I am so excited!





Photobucket

No comments: