"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIF

This week has seemed really long to me!  Lots of things I needed to get done!  I am feeling good though.  Most of what I wanted to get done was completed.  I can really tell that cabin fever is starting to set in.   I am having to keep the boys focused a lot more than I usually do.  They are having a hard time deciding what they want to do.  It seems like all they wanted to do this week was run in circles around the house and that just does not work for me.

Today went a lot smoother than the rest of the week.  I was surprised at how much time the boys spent coloring today.  I just had to snap some pictures.  Jadon really enjoys coloring now.

Photobucket


One of the biggest things I needed to finish was a car seat cover for my nephew Mason.  I have had it almost finished since early January just had not taken the time to finish those last few steps.  I thought I had better finish it quick or there would be no need for it!  I am pretty happy with how it turned out!  I used this tutorial HERE from the blog Make It Do!  It was so easy to follow!



I am hoping to get some pajama pants done for Jadon this weekend.  I bought the fabric last weekend.  After surgery Jadon will not be able to where his footy sleeper jammies anymore (boo) so I have bought some super large t-shirts and I am going to make him some flannel pj pants.  Hopefully he is warm enough! 

Oh....I almost forgot!  Today I happened to spot two new teeth just breaking through the surface on the bottom front of Jadon's mouth.  The gums around both teeth were puffy.  Poor little man!  I felt so bad for him!  He had woken up in the night last night crying and I gave him ibuprofen.   Within about 20 minutes he was asleep in my arms in the recliner ( and so was I).  Now it all makes sense!  The grumpiness, the middle of the night crying.  Sweet boy!!
Photobucket

No comments: