"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hangin In There!

Wow!  Once again I have really been neglecting this blog!  Since I posted last Jadon celebrated b-day number two, we went to Philly for Jadon's surgery (Visit Jadon's Journey HERE to see more on that), and we threw my sister a great bridal shower!

I have had a few phone calls this week asking after Jadon and how he is doing!  People are concerned that our dear sweet toddler is miserable and uncomfortable.  With that huge cast on you would think that he is miserable. Let me reassure you, like I did them, that our toddler is soldiering through this most recent challenge just like everything that has come before.  He is playing, happy, and adapting.  Me....I would be whining, complaining, and being a big baby.  Not Jadon.  Here are some pics of some recent play times to prove to you that we still have a very happy boy.

Stacking cups


Using his feet since he can't use Righty.

Enjoying one of his b-day gifts.  This is a Joey magnetic dress up doll that come with cowboy, superhero, police, and firefighters clothes to dress him up with. 


Love that face......"Hmm...does that look right" is what I imagine him thinking.
See...looks pretty happy right?

Looks like a pretty typical day of play right?  I will be back to post some of the pics from Jadon's birthday party later! 



Photobucket

No comments: