"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Am Thankful for.....



Today has been a busy, busy day.  So much to do!  We leave for Philadelphia in the morning.  Jadon has an appointment at Shriner's with Dr. Kozin on Friday.  So in between playing with toddlers, feeding toddlers, and cleaning up after toddlers I was packing.

Even though my day was full I still found the time to do something I feel is very important as a citizen of this country.  I found the time at the end of my day to exercise my right to vote.  So today I am thankful that I live in a nation where I am given the privilege to vote.  I know there are many people around the world who would love to be able to do so.






Photobucket

No comments: