"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Owie!!

Owie came to play today!  The boys had a lot of fun.  It has been awhile since the boys have spent time together.  We spent most of the morning outside again.  Here are a few pics from our day.

Don't they look like they are so happy and getting along?  In reality I had to sit there and make sure they did not take each others toys.
 Owen really liked this activity.  I saved a spice jar with a flip lid and put some poker chips in it.  They love to shake them out and put them back in.
 Stringing spools is another table time activity out this week.  Only Kale has shown an interest in it however.
 Owen and Kale both played at the table for quite awhile.
 The boys playing in the sandbox.
 Cruisin' down the sidewalk.
 I started calling Owen "Crash" because he kept tipping his ride on toy over on purpose.  He thought is was a blast.  I was just hoping he did not get hurt!

Today I am thankful that Jadon has a cousin close in age to him.  I am thankful that I get the opportunity to spend time with, and get to know my brother's boys.  I am thankful that Owen looks forward to coming to play at our house.  We sure do look forward to him coming to play! 

Until tomorrow....


Photobucket

No comments: