"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Few Things

Yesterday in pictures.....

Jadon loves the birds that come to the window feeder.  He starts screaming in delight. 

Jadon and John used tongs to move pom poms from one container to another.  They love this activity!

 I finished my first scarf yesterday.  Here is Shelby modeling it.  Here is the tutorial. 

Jadon loved riding the horse at Meijer last night.  It was his first time.  He was watching the kids at the claw machine when I took the picture.

We did not see Mason last night but I had to share this picture.  He is so stinkin' cute and I think he is going to look just like his Momma.

Looking forward to Thanksgiving tomorrow! 



Photobucket

No comments: