"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Friday, April 8, 2011

Food-a-licious Friday

We are not back from Jadon's week of therapy yet (see Jadon's Journey) but I am already planning next weeks meal plan.  I will not have very much time between getting home and needing to run to the grocery store so I thought I had better get it done now!  So here I sit at the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House planning what I will make when I get home next week!  I have missed cooking!  This menu does not include the weekend because we don't return home until late Saturday night and Sunday night we are taking our birthday boy (Jake) out for his birthday dinner!

Monday:
Chipotle Chicken Tacos

Knoll's Taco Rice

Tuesday:
Corn Chower with Chilies (Tasty Kitchen)
Homemade Bread

Wednesday:
Bull's Eye Burgers (were on the last meal plan but did not get to make them)
Onion Soup Potatoes

Thursday:
Hearty Chicken and Noodle Casserole  (Sisterstuff.blogspot.com)

Friday:
Mom's Night Off/Grocery Night


Photobucket

No comments: