"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Monkey

Today I finally captured some appropriate pictures that I feel perfectly explain why we call Jadon "Monkey".  


Jake was laughing when I took this pic. He was picturing me snapping the photo as Jadon disappears out of site down the other side. Luckily that did not happen.  We got him down as soon as I snapped this pic.

Jadon will climb anything. Dining room chairs, couch....you name it! If no one is at the computer we have to move the chair away so he does not climb up and bang on the keyboard. He tries to scale the recliner just like the couch trying to get to the set of windchimes I have hanging above it (a special gift from our Brazilian friends).  Oh...and the other morning I found him on the dining room table!

Photobucket

No comments: