"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Friday, July 16, 2010

Yuck, Yuck, and Double Yuck

We have had a not so welcome visitor twice in the last week.  It is some sort of  Black Snake or Rat Snake.  I don't really care what kind of snake it is.  All I know is that it is huge and it is gross!!  This nasty creature made it's first appearance last Friday.  Matt was packing for his trip and I was resting on the couch with Jadon.  We heard the dogs going crazy on the front porch.  Matt looked out the front door to find the dogs lunging and barking at a HUGE snake.  He called the dogs in the house and went outside to check it out.  I could not resist.  I had to go see it also.  These creatures really gross me out.   We just left him to go away on his own.  I guess they do eat rodents.  Something I don't want in my house. 

 Visit One-On the front porch.


Then yesterday afternoon the dogs were going crazy again.  Jake looked outside and said "Uh Oh".  He put his shoes on and said he was going to go get the dogs.  I asked him why.  He said the snake was back.  EEwwwww....  I of course had to go out and take some more pics.  It was really mad this time.  I told it if it does not go away I will let the dogs get it next time!!

Visit Two under the pine trees out front.


Photobucket

No comments: