"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Friday, February 24, 2012

Birthday Shirt Done!

I finished Jadon's birthday shirt! Hooray! I am very happy with how it turned out!

Have a couple more shirts in Jadon's size I picked up on sale at Hobby Lobby during a sale one time.  Need to decide what to put on them!  I used Silhouette Lime Green Heat Transfer Vinyl and part of a cute number train on purchased from the digital download shop.  I can't believe how easy this project was!

I did not pin too much this week but here are a few things I found.....

I thought this superhero set was just adorable and so fun!


Love this pretend campfire set!


Always looking for shredded chicken recipes!  Since we started making our own broth usually have some in the freezer!


Love this quote.
Source: google.com via Kiana on Pinterest

Tomorrow is the big birthday party!  Hoping the boy stays healthy.  He continues to be very congested.   Just hoping it does not get any worse!  Cross your fingers for us!





Photobucket

No comments: