"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This Week's Meal Plan

Oops! Where did Monday go? Sorry....Monday was..well...a Monday. I either ate something that made me breakout like a teenager or the new soap I started using on my face a couple of days ago did it. Whatever it was it is not good at all. It started on Sunday. I woke up and my face was fine and by 11 my face was covered in a breakout that has not gone away. I think today it is a little better. Fingers crossed!

As if I needed any other issues I pulled a muscle in my calf during my morning workout yesterday morning. It did not feel good at all. I was frustrated because I do not want any setbacks.  I iced it a couple of times, took ibuprofen, and stretched it as much as I could.  It feels much better today!  In a few more days I am sure it will be healed. Probaby have to modify workout for a few more day though.

Here is what we have been eating and plan to eat the rest of the week!

Saturday:
Casey's Pizza (Matt won a free one in a drawing and we got a second on special for $10! Woot woot!)

Sunday:
Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwiches


Pickles

Monday:
Grilled Pork Loin Chops
Roasted Red Potatoes


Broccoli

Tuesday:
Salmon Patties

Collard Greens
Corn

Wednesday:
Chicken Philly Sandwiches
Source: food.com via Kiana on Pinterest

Homemade Oven Fries

Thursday:
Taco Salads (Taco meat, lettuce,black beans, avacado, tomatos, and cheese)

Friday:
Eat Out/Grocery Night

Planning on posting some pics from Jadon's fun b-day weekend tomorrow!  Have a great day!







Photobucket

No comments: