"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Favorites!

Was this week long for anyone else?? Ugh! I was so ready for the weekend! Think I am just worn out from potty training the little man.  Good news!  No accidents today!  He has also made two trips with not accidents in big boy pants!  I think he is potty trained!  So exciting!

Here are a few of my favorite finds on Pinterest this week.

I love this pillow! Mainly the size of it but love the dots also!



I like this nightstand and there is a tutorial for it! Hmmmmm.....



I think these would be perfect in the basement!



I made these pancakes and they are really good!



I MUST try these brownies! So curious!



No pics from home today. Got sidetracked packing my husband for the Boy Scout outing this weekend. Have a great nighT

Photobucket

No comments: