"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More Reorganization

Did not get to post yesterday.  I ended up going into my parent's house to visit with them for awhile and by the time I got home it was too late!  Time for bed!  I wanted to show you some more of my reorganization of the play areas. 

The toys that were on this shelf have either been relocated or put away to rotate in later.  Now we have a book shelf where I can rotate books out every week.  We have soo many books this way they will all get looked at and enjoyed. 

Here are the toys featured for right now. 

Our "L" if for Leaves project. 

Jadon got help from Mommy.  We used it as a therapy opportunity.


Oh, and it was a cowboy book type of day again. 


Just like yesterday Jadon is still really loving the barrel of monkeys.

 Look at that concentration.


Until tommorrow.....

Photobucket

No comments: