"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tot School Fun and Pumpkin Carving

Today we did a new color sorting activity using this sorting tray and jacks.  I got this activity with the Early Learners Kit from Time For Tots.  I really like these kits!  The boys just love sorting activities. 

Then we did some counting and number recognition with candy corn. 
Go Away Big Green Monster is a favorite this week.  We read it twice today.
We also dot art today.  That was a big hit.
Playing and pretending with sticks is the favorite outdoor activity.  They just walk through the woods with sticks.  I am no idea.....
After supper tonight we brought all the pumpkins we picked out yesterday in to the house for carving.  I thought that Jadon would have fun with this.  Well.....this is how it went......

You want me to do what?  Why?
You guys have lost your minds.
Yeah....that is disgusting and I am done.  My pony Grandma found me to finish off my cowboy costume is waiting for me.
Shelby had fun.  This year she picked out a tiny pumpkin to carve. 
Jacob was really getting into it.
Jacob made a double sided pumpkin.  It had to different designs on it.
Here is the final product.  Daddy finished Jadon's for him since he was off riding he new pony.
From L to R:  Jadon's, Matt's, Shelby's cyclopse, Mine, Jacob's side 1.
Had to take two picks to show you Jacob's pumpkins side 2.


Until tomorrow....



Photobucket

No comments: