"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Good Gravy!!

If you read yesterday's post you will remember that I had attempted to make gravy.  Usually this was Matt's job but he was not available.  So I pulled my shirt sleeves up, had a brief phone conference with my husband, channeled my inner Matt and went for it.  Really all I did was strain the bit and pieces out of the juices from the roast, put those juices in a saucepan, and added milk mixed with cornstarch.  Then I stirred, boiled, and waited for it to thicken.

After that I just had to sit and wait for everyone to come home so we could eat.  Well, after everyone tried it (including me) and guess what??  It was yummy!  Hooray!!

This was a yummy dinnner!! 



Photobucket

No comments: