"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Friday, August 20, 2010

Why Do I Buy Toys?

365-3


I had to share this scrapbook page with you. 





Yes, that is Jadon playing in Jacob's laundry basket.  Jacob brought his hamper full of clothes down.  Started a load of  laundry and turned around to get his hamper only to find it missing.  Where was it?  On Jadon's head.  Why?  Because Jadon loves anything that is not his.  He can play for hours with a set of kitchen tongs and a laundry basket.  Yes, that is right....together.  I often wish I could get inside that teeny little head of his.  He loves nothing more and the hit every solid object in our house with a whisk.  And NEVER, I mean NEVER leave a cell phone, camera, remote, eye glasses, or a computer mouse unattended for even 30 seconds.  Even if you think you are safe because he is not even in the same room he will know.  He has some sort of six sense when it comes to these things.  Set down the remote, stand up to and walk to the kitchen to get a drink and it will be picked up with 2.5 seconds.  Amazing!!

Thought I should post proof of the kitchen tongs and laundry basket.

So these pictures and all the other examples lead with to ask....
Why do I buy toys? 


Photobucket

No comments: