"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Monday, September 6, 2010

Daddy's Little Helper

Today we spend almost all day outside.  The weather was amazing!  Jadon loves to be outside, and Daddy wanted some company while he worked on the new clothesline anyway.  For the first part of our outside time Jadon did some exploring.  We were all over the place.
Investigating

After we did some exploring in the woods we went to see if Daddy could use a hand building my new clothesline.  
 Playing in the back of the truck.

"Helping" Daddy.  

Here Dad...let me give you a hand with that.

Okay....maybe if I can't dig the hole I can at least bring you your water.

And then I am going to take a water break myself with my two best friends.

Matt got the posts for the clothesline in today and poured the concrete.  Hopefully tomorrow he will be able to put the line up and we can start putting the towels out on the line to dry!!

We had a great day!  Just one more thing....
Jadon would like to remind you to take time to stop and smell the flowers.

Until tomorrow....
"Each Day Comes, Bearing Its Own Gift, Untie The Ribbons"


Photobucket

No comments: