"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fingerpainting Fun

Can I just say TGIF!!!!  I am soooo glad tomorrow is Friday!  The days have seemed long this week.  Jadon has struggled all week.  His behavior has not been the best.  I am sure most of it was because of his molars.  However, today he woke up bright and early at 5:15 fussing, and I quickly realized that he was congested.  Ugh!  We had another day of ibuprofen and crankiness.  Jadon did do a little better at circle time today.  I am hoping after a couple weeks he has the hang of it.  

Our activity today was fingerpainting. The painting project went with the rhyme "Jack and Jill" that we are learning.  We painted in the color green.  That is the color we are working on this week.  Jadon was not so sure about touching the paint at first.  John and Kale were having a blast but he was just looking at the paint.  I finally showed him what I wanted him to do.  After that he got into it!  He is so funny. 



John having fun.

Jadon's Messy Hand





The Finished Product


Jadon really enjoys coloring with crayons right now also.


This afternoon we went to the baseball diamond to watch Jake's game.  The game only made it through the third inning before it was canceled due to lightning/rain.  Of course Jake was just getting out on the field when the game was called.  Bummer.  

My sister went to the game with us.  She wanted to see one of Jacob's games while she was home on break from school.  She visited with us through dinner and even tagged along while we went to Boy Scouts.  It was nice to spend time with her.  It is hard for me to get used to not seeing her all the time.  Heck, she is so busy studying for school we don't even talk on the phone much.  

Now the day if finally winding down.  I am watching NICU on Discovery Health.  Always makes me thankful for all the blessing we have.  I am just going to leave you with this pick.  
It is hard being a dog isn't it?  Night, Night Dakota.
Each Day Comes, Bearing Its Own Gift, Untie The Ribbons.

Photobucket

No comments: