"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Therapy and More


This is a picture of a very happy boy having fun at therapy!  He loves this Lighting McQueen ride on toy.  He is supposed to be using two hands to steer but he was being a stinker. 

Carri trying to get Jadon to use both hands.

And Jadon says nope....I think I will just use one hand.

His usual "What's That"?


Overall the therapy session today went very well for not being in the pool.  The rest of the day was pretty good.  I am so thankful for this beautiful weather we have been having.  Jadon is so happy if he is outside!  We played outside some this evening and when he managed to dump water from the water table all over himself it was time to come in.  We got jammies on and then we practiced building towers with duplo legos.  I was clapping after each block got added.  After about the third one he started clapping too.  He patted his hand against his BPI arm.  This is the first time I have seen him do this!  Still so many new things happening!  I love these years. 
Playing with blocks

In this picture it may look like he is doing something not so pleasant.  Actually he is just touching his nose.  Sometimes he will be playing and just stop and touch his nose.  We have been working on pointing to different parts of the body, but for some reason the nose is definitely his favorite.

Nose

As I type this my awesome, wonderful husband is canning tomatoes so in the middle of winter we can enjoy my Grandma's yummy spaghetti sauce with our own tomatoes!  He is such a great guy!


Until tomorrow.....
"Each Day Comes, Bearing Its Own Gift, Untie The Ribbons"

Photobucket

No comments: