"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Spin, Spin, Spin Again

We survived day two of Matt being gone.  We had a really good Tot School day.  Today I was really thinking about how blessed I am as I watched my son do all these fun things with friends in his own living room in his pajamas!  I love it!!  

Today we read "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?" and we also ready "The B Book".   The boys love to read back through the book and make all the animal sounds.  


Our book activity today was painting a bear brown.  Instead of using paint brushes we used wooden spools.  It is fun to change things up every once in awhile.  





After our painting activity we did some music time.  I put in a favorite Jim Gill cd.  Jadon loves the song called "Spin Again".  He is very good at spinning.  I got some video of him showing off his spinning skills.  I was hoping that the song would be easier to hear on the video.



And then of course we went outside to play for awhile.   I love his concentration in this pic.  You can tell by the tongue sticking out. 


The rest of the day was pretty good.  Matt sent a pic of his lunch.  It is called a pastey.  Miners used to take them in their lunches and it is now a Montana tradition.

Looks good to me, but when I talked to Matt tonight he said it was not that great.  Bummer.  Looking forward to him being home tomorrow afternoon. 

Until tomorrow.....
"Each Day Comes, Bearing Its Own Gift, Untie The Ribbons"



Photobucket

No comments: