"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Busy Saturday

Well, I wanted to post some pics of the glass etching I did for Christmas gifts this year but we have a busy, busy day! We ran errands half of the day. Then got home a little later than expected and ate a late dinner. The boy is in bed with his new nightlight and crank flashlight (good therapy) so now it is movie time for the rest of us that are home. Jake is watching the third Transformers movie and we are going to watch Horrible Bosses. We have had several people tell us it was funny. I love weekends!

I have to leave with a pic. Trying to take at least one pic a day. This is the only one I took today! We wore the boy out running all over today!!

Photobucket

No comments: