"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scrappin' Sunday

Ugh! I am going to make this a short post today! My neck started hurting around noon today and has just continued to get worse. It started out like a stiff neck on one side. Almost like I slept on it wrong but I was fine when I woke up. It just won't go away. Tried tylenol earlier in the day. Just took some Aleve. Hoping that helps.

I made menu planner this week with my scrapbook software and I also updated a few things around the blog.
Here is the template I made (if any Storybook Creator users want the .page file let me know)
 Then I created my menu planner.
If you like my version you can download it HERE!

I used this kit for the menu planner and the updates for the blog.  Such a cute kit!


My favorite thing today was dinner at my parents house.  Had a nice time visiting with them and lots of yummy food! 







Photobucket

No comments: