"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pic Of The Day

I know I already posted about my glass etching. I am also trying to take a picture a day (usually end up taking more) and posting those. I forgot to add my favorites from today to my last post and I will add a couple since I did not post a pic yesterday (I did take a few however). Today for therapy we put an auto buffer pad over his clamshell hand support his therapist made and he was in charge of erasing all the dry erase drawings he and John made. The idea came from our therapist. Matt found the mitt that fit perfectly over his clamshell. I love how high Righty is in this picture!
Here he is erasing! Righty is working hard!


This last pic is of Jadon showing me a dog he found in a book. He said "It is Gunner mom! He licks me!". Gunner is Aunt Brenda's doggy. Gunner is a funny and very lovable dog who really, really likes Jadon. He chases Jadon trying to lick him all the time. It must not bother Jadon since he was laughing as he was telling me about it. Gunner is also a short-haired German Pointer and not a Black Lab but I guess they do look similar. It was so cute!

Photobucket

No comments: