"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dragon Tail Sewing Project and Sewing Goals For This Year

I only did one sewing project this year for Christmas. I made these adorable dragon tails for Jadon, and my nephew, Owen. I thought they would get a kick out of them and they look so darn funny wearing them!
I used this great tutorial from Running With Scissors! I did not do much sewing last year. I collected a lot of sewing tutorials but did not get any done!

I made a list of sewing projects I would like to complete this year:

Duvet cover for my bed
or

Pillows/Pillowcases to match



Doorway Puppet Theater



Superhero Capes and Masks





A ruffle curtain for anywhere-just want to try one! I love the look!



Maybe if I share my goals here I will stick to them!  I had better get to work!

Can't leave without a pic of J-Man today.  He did a little better job sharing today.



After I took those two pics of him he said, "No more Mommy".  As in "Go away. Can't you see we are trying to bowl here?"  LOL!  The kid cracks me up!!  Yesterday I was telling Diesel to stop picking on Dakota or he was going to get his butt kicked by Dakota.  Jadon says, "Mommy, D's (dogs) don't have butts".  Jeez.
 




Photobucket

No comments: