"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sick

This is how I spent my day. In my jammies either resting and watching tv with my hubby or sleeping. Did not sleep well last night because my stomach was bothering. By morning I was sure I was coming down with something. Then I got a headache and chills. Never got sick to my stomach or anything. Did a lot of sleeping and resting.

I began feeling better this evening. The master chef of the house (my hubby) made an awesome soup for dinner out of things he found in the freezer and pantry, and of course it turned out awesome. I don't know how he does it. Soup always tastes so good when I am sick. Just hoping I continue to get back to normal so I am ready to play in the morning and hopefully I will be able to post some interesting posts on here!

Photobucket

No comments: