"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Time To Get Healthy

So I mentioned in my daybook post yesterday that my blood pressure was high at a doctor's appointment yesterday. It really scared me. I woke up this morning determined to make the changes needed to get healthy......

 And then I did not get to have the things I wanted to eat and I got cranky.  If only it was as easy as flipping a switch and turn off those cravings for crap I don't need or just too much food in general.  I am sticking to my decision but that has not stopped me from getting grumpy cause...well....I'm hungry!!!  Grrrr....


This is what I had for lunch.  It was good. 
I signed up on SparkPeople.com to track what I eat.  They have an app for my phone so I can track it when I am out.  Going to be stocking up on lots of fresh fruits and veggies at the store this weekend.   I love fruit! 

Sorry I am so whiny today.  Need to change my attitude!!  Have a great night!


Photobucket

No comments: