"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wound Up

Today was a very snowy day and boy did that wind up the boys! They were wild today! I tried to keep them busy but the snow had them acting crazy. We got the tent out for awhile and they had fun. Jadon really, really wanted to go out and play in the snow but it was so windy and cold today. I told him he had to wait. Maybe tomorrow will be better. There is no school tomorrow so maybe his big sister or brother can take him out. Please wind go away so he can play! Tonight we decided to keep the tv off and find things to do. I decided to have Jadon help me make some cookies. I knew he would love that.
I think Jadon would say it was a pretty good day even if he did not get to play in the snow. To Jadon any day that ends with cookies is a good day!

Photobucket

No comments: