"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." Angela Schwindt

Monday, January 2, 2012

Meal Plan and More

It is a very cold and blustery day in our neck of the woods! A good day to stay indoors, clean up the blog, and update pictures! Going to try so very hard to post daily this year. My reward to myself will be one of those Blog2Print books I have always wanted but never gotten.

I was supposed to start back to work today after having last week off to spend time with my family. Turns out my vacation got extended by one day! Yay me!! It is also Matt's last day of vacation. Back to reality tomorrow for sure! Matt ended up having to take Shelby to Promptcare. She has had a cold and horrible cough for over a week now. I decided that it was time to get it checked out much to my husband's dismay. Good thing I had him take her. They returned home with a diagnosis of Bronchitis and a Zpack in hand. Hopefully that should kick this cough to the curb!

While they were doing that I took some time to get some Tot School stuff for this week printed out along with daily report sheets for the two little ones I watch. Jadon took some time to play with quite possible his favorite Christmas present....his Playdoh Ice Cream Shop that little Ms. Ella (little girl I watch) got him.

He has played with it for HOURS since he got it!


Look how happy he is!



Thought I would share our meal plan for this week. Of course I am already thinking of changing it a little. Forgot that I told my oldest son last week that I would make him his favorite meal, Shepherd's Pie, for dinner one of these nights. I have all the ingredients so I might just switch out one of these meals for that. Here is the game plan for now:

Monday:
Grandma's Spaghetti and Meatballs

Tuesday:
Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches-I will most likely be using a venison roast
Brussel Sprouts (my favorite)

Wednesday:
Bacon and Tomato Pasta

Thursday:
Turkey Pot Pie (using frozen turkey leftover from Christmas)

Friday:
Eat out and grocery night

Happy Monday!





Photobucket

No comments: